Batko Andrei Borisovich
- In 1995 he graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, St. Petersburg State Medical Academy (SPbGMA) named after I.I. Mechnikovspecializing in medical business.
- From 1995 to 1997 he studied in clinical residency. After graduating from clinical residency, he worked as a doctor in the urological department of the I.I. Mechnikov(1997-2003).
- From 2003 to 2010 -Deputy Chief Physician for Medical Work, St. Petersburg State Medical Academy named after I.I. Mechnikov.
- From 2010 to 2011 he worked as a doctor of the UN humanitarian mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- United Nations Mission in the Democratic Republic of Congo (MONUC)
- Associate Professor, Department of Urology, St. Petersburg State Medical Academy named after I.I. Mechnikov.
- In 2010, he was awarded an Honorary Diploma of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation.
- Academic degree -Doctor of Medical Sciences