Dr. Richard Levin
- Dr. Richard Levin Graduated Clark University, went to George Washington University Medical School, and did all of his medical training in the greater Washington areas, including his Urology residency at the MEDSTAR Washington Hospital Center, and his fellowship at the prestigious National Institutes of Health, studying immunotherapy and oncology.
- Dr. Levin is a practicing Urologic Surgeon in Miami, Florida, and is an active member of the American Urological Association.
He has hospital Privileges at Aventura Hospital, in sunny
- He started Urodocs, INC., an independent Urology Practice in 1997, as well as founded the Aventura Comprehensive Kidney Stone Center in 2018.
- Dr. Levin has been an industry consultant and has been called upon for his expertise in Urology by various entities.
- Boston Bio Lab has brought Dr. Levin on board, as their Chief Medical Officer and Scientific Advisor in 2020, during the Corona Emergency.